Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Fun Fact

Only You began as a New Years Resolution. For years, my computer had the beginning chapters of several books, but the books lay forgotten and untouched. My husband constantly encouraged me to finish one, so when we made our 2013 resolutions, my only one was to write a complete book before the end of the year. I didn't even care if I published it at the time. I just wanted to finish something I started.

Fast-forward to October, and I hadn't written the first word of my story, but I had been reading other's works on Wattpad and had fallen in love with the site. I had been thinking of a scene between two estranged people during a family camping weekend, so I decided to flesh out that story, and Only You was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment