Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Author Spotlight - HP Mallory

If Kristen Ashley was the first to inspire me to try my hand at being an indie author, HP Mallory was the one who gave me the "know how." My friends can tell you that I will read just about anything you put in my hand, but my favorite books are usually fiction. I love to read for entertainment, but I don't narrow the category. You can find me reading contemporary romance, paranormal fiction, murder or suspense novels, young adult fiction, historical romance... You get the idea.

HP Mallory is an author of paranormal fiction who got her start as an independent author. She is known for her Jolie Wilkins series and her Dulcie O'Neil series. I've read both complete series, and I have to say I really liked them a lot. In fact, I LOVED the Jolie Wilkins series.


HP also wrote a helpful book called Quit Your Day Job for aspiring indie authors with tons of tips and information. It was worth every penny I spent to get it.
HP Mallory can be found online at http://hpmallory.com/. Don't miss out on this great author!

No comments:

Post a Comment