Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Author Spotlight - Kristen Ashley

She was the indie author that started it all for me! Kristen Ashley is one of my writing heroes. I absolutely love her books, and I wait with baited breath each time I know a new one is set to release. She is known for her Rock Chick series, her Dream Man series, and her Chaos Motorcycle Club series. She has several other series, as well as stand alone books. Her heroines are bad-ass, and she definitely knows how to write an alpha-male!

The first book of hers that I ever found was Mystery Man in her Dream Man series. Hawk Delgado was nothing short of delectable, but the book had other tasty men, too, and each book in her series highlights one of these fabulous, muscled men.


After finishing her Dream Man series, I backtracked and read her Rock Chick series. I've also read the first Chaos novel, as well as her Unfinished Heroes series.

Kristen can be found at http://www.kristenashley.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment